As 2012 comes upon us quicker than we would have liked, it’s time for each of us to reflect back on 2011 and start planning what you want to achieve in the coming year. To the New You in the New Year!
Here’s a helping hand with 5 questions that you can ask yourself to help plan for the forthcoming year.
1. Was there anything that worked for you in 2011? Did it bring you closer to your goals?
2. What areas of your life do you think you should be focusing on in 2012?
3. Do you need to learn a new skill to help you focus on your goals?
4. What courses, videos or reading material should you focus on to help you attain your goals and what should you disregard as they do not help you toward your goals?
5. How can you find more time to spend with your family?
The most important factor to consider from all your answers, is to plan for your success and you will get there. Remember, never give up. Concentrate on what you want out of the New Year and go for it. Nothing beats planning and determination. You can do it! The only true way to fail ultimately, is to do nothing.
There are already many people, many experts, many methods and diets, many tools, and many everything to make your plan more confusing. It’s really easy to get caught up in the promise of of whatever you think you’re after, hoping you may find an answer to what you desire. So take a step back and make a note of your answers and this will help you motivate yourself and move forward to your own goals, not relying on someone else to tell you what your goals should be.
So, all the best for the New Year and for the New You.
- FREE 2012 Ultimate Goal Planner (getitfree.us)